Nationwide Manual J, S & D Services - Call 801-949-5337
Questions? Call 801-949-5337 Today!
"Manual J Load Calculations" "Manual S HVAC Sizing" "Manual D Duct Design" "Residential HVAC Design" "Expert Manual J"
Nationwide Manual J load calculation service - Call Today!
What happens after Savoy Engineering Group receives your residential Manual J, S & D submission?
- We will send you an Initial Receipt and Invoice showing Payment Due and your Project Due Date
- For safety reasons we do not collect payment online. Instead please call with credit card payment - MasterCard, Visa, Discovery, American Express - and we will process over a secure landline
- Your project will be assigned to a Quality Residential HVAC Designer who will contact the Project Submitter via email or telephone with any additional questions once the project has been reviewed.
- Most clients have not selected equipment yet as the Manual J heat loss and heat gain needs to be calculated first. You may need to take our HVAC Manual J load calc to your HVAC contractor. Then the HVAC contractor will look at the A/C condenser and Furnace OEM data and provide a price quote on equipment that meets the needed heating & cooling load based on the Manual J results.
- Once your HVAC contractor provides you with the heating and cooling equipment selection, forward the HVAC coil, condenser & furnace make/model and OEM data to us. We will perform the Manual S equipment calculation and verify the suggested home HVAC equipment is not under or oversized. If there are any issues, we will contact you.
- After the Manual S is verified, we will complete the Manual D residential duct design. If your HVAC contractor has walked the job, it is best if he sketches a suggested home duct design so the finished design is as close to the final as-built as possible. If a contractor has not been selected, we will design for you following ACCA Manual D & T rules.
- All the above is completed & emailed back to you within the selected 10-Day or 5-Day turnaround as long as we receive the needed information from you in a timely manner. The ACCA Manual J, S & D Project Design Form takes you through exactly what is needed so your HVAC Design Process goes smoothly.
What if changes are needed?
We allow 1 FREE revision up to 2.0 hours. Any hours beyond that will be charged at a rate of $75/hour. If the Project Design Form and floor plans we receive are correct and give all the needed information, most clients do not need a revision. During the design process we will contact you with any questions to ensure your report is accurate. Remember, your HVAC design is only as accurate as the information you supply us during your project submission.
What if you don't understand all the terms in the ACCA Manual JSD Project Design form?
Please download "7 Biggest Mistakes when selecting an ACCA Certified Manual J, S & D Provider" from our Contact Us page. This booklet gives definitions to many of the terms used.
What will the finished residential HVAC Design look like?
Click the below "Sample Manual J, S & D HVAC Design" button to see a finished design. Depending on the services selected (Manual J, Manual S, Manual D, REScheck code compliance, Residential Plans Examiner Form/Friction Rate Worksheet), your report will include some or all of these items.